If you are interested in viewing or renting a property please follow these steps:
Please note the following considerations are made by JK when reviewing applications. These requirements must be met for application approval:
1. Sufficient Income – Income must support monthly rent. Total income may be added from multiple applicants. Only 35% of the household’s total gross monthly income will be considered when setting a qualified rate. We require a full 30 days proof of income for the most recent 30 days.
2. Verifiable Good Credit – Credit references must be indicated within the application to include current phone numbers, and addresses.
3. Good Rental History – We will verify rental history with all landlords or mortgage holders for the last consecutive 5 years. Applications will not be approved if we cannot contact your prior landlords. You MUST include email, fax, phone for each landlord. If you do not know their full contact information, you will be asked to reach out to them to provide the information required.
4. Complete Application -The application must be filled out completely. Failure to complete the application or providing false or outdated information will result in a denial of application.
5. Felonies and Criminal Record – It is the policy of JK, if an applicant has ever been convicted of a felony, the application may be disqualified.
6. Security Deposits and Move-In Fees – Once your application has been approved, you may place a security deposit down any rental property that you qualify for. Rent is charged from the day a deposit is placed. Move-in charges will include: pro-rated first month’s rent, pro-rated utility fees (if applicable-contingent on property), LRRL insurance, pet rent (if applicable).
7. ANIMALS: We have several pet-friendly properties for your consideration. Each property advertised on our website will outline in detail if animals are allowed and may also include limitations on types and/or size of animal. No property allows more than 2 cats or 2 dogs according to city ordinances. Read more about City licensing requirements here.