In order to rent from J & K Realty Property Management, you must fill out the attached application forms. There is a $35.00 application fee that must be paid at the time of application submission. A current photo ID must also be provided at the time of application.
Please note the following considerations made by J & K when reviewing applications. These requirements must be met for application approval:
1. Sufficient Income - Income must support monthly rent. Total income may be added from multiple applicants.
2. Verifiable Good Credit - Credit references must be indicated within the application to include current phone numbers, and addresses.
3. Good Rental History - We will verify rental history with two previous landlords or mortgage holders. Applications will not be approved if we cannot contact your prior landlords or have a Landlord's Verification form filled out by present or former landlords. (Please see attached form).
4. Complete Application -The application must be filled out completely. Failure to complete the application or providing false or outdated information will result in a denial of application.
5. Felonies and Criminal Record - It is the policy of J & K, an applicant has ever been convicted of a felony, the application would be disqualified. If your application is approved you will need to pay prorated 1st month's rent, and a full security deposit.
Payments made for the rent and security deposit must be made in separate payments (not included all in one check, but in separate checks). We only accept CHECK or MONEY ORDERS. (no cash accepted).
Applications will be approved on a “most qualified basis” if there are several parties applying for the same unit. J & K Realty Property Management welcomes all applicants and supports Fair Housing.